The only pentesting course which gives you the access to the virtual penetration testing lab, where you can train your skills in a real-life situations.
The BackTrack Linux 5r2-PenTesting Edition lab is an all-in-one penetration testing lab environment that includes all of the hosts, network infrastructure, tools, and targets necessary to practice penetration testing. It includes:
- A master (base) host utilizing BackTrack Linux 5r2
- A DMZ network with two hosts (targets)
- An “internal” network with one host (target)
- A pre-configured firewall
This lab has some of the most popular penetration testing tools pre-installed and a number of vulnerabilities to discover and exploit. This all-in-one solution is the easiest and fastest method of building a full penetration testing lab environment for practicing your skills!
BT5r2-PTEv2.7z – Uncategorized
Follow the steps below to download the magazine:
- Register, accept the Disclaimer and choose subscription option.
By choosing the Free Account option you will only be able to download the teaser of each issue.
- Verify your account using the verification link sent to your email address.
- Check the password sent on your email address and use it to log in.
- Click the download button to get the issue.
IMPORTANT: the registration on the website includes subscription to our newsletter.